What: A one-day focused symposium will bring together biomedical researchers, clinicians, students, and industry representatives from the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine and the academic and medical institutions, and companies in the greater Charlotte region.
When: May 4th, 2018 (tentative)
Where: UNC Charlotte Center City
Purpose/goal: The symposium will be a forum to
- Share research ideas and accomplishments
- Identify areas of strength and areas of collaboration
- Foster new collaborations leveraging expertise from basic science to clinical practice
Topics: Five specific topics will be highlighted
- translational regenerative medicine
- cancer diagnostics and personalized medicine
- cryopreservation of bioartificial tissues and organs
- 3D organs and organs on a chip
- orthopedic regenerative medicine
Keynote: Dr. Anthony Atala, Director of WFIRM
Organization: In addition to the keynote session, the symposium will feature:
- Breakout sessions featuring speakers from WFIRM, UNC Charlotte, Cannon Research Institute, Levine Cancer Institute.
- Poster sessions will allow attendees to network.
Contact: For more Information & Sponsorship inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org