The Center for Biomedical Engineering and Science hosted the 8th Annual Graduate Student Poster Competition on Friday, April 29, 2016 from 2:30pm-5:00pm at UNC Charlotte's Center City Building.
The posters were judged on the following:
- Scientific/Technical Merit
- Relevance to Biomedicine
- Quality of Experimental Design
- Clarity to Layperson
- Presentation – Impact Factor!
The following students won cash prices:
- $500 - 1st Prize Winner - Sebastien Felt
- $300 - 2nd Prize Winner - Justin Halman
- $250 - Awarded to individuals whose faculty advisors are CBES Associates
- Zachary Lyles - ACT2
- Shangcheng Wang - BMR
- Alexandra Hurst and Isaac Wetzel - MTT
- Elleansar Okwei - MED