SYMPOSIUM: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Translational regenerative medicine
- Cancer diagnostics and personalized medicine
- Cryopreservation of tissues and organs
- 3D organs and organs on a chip
- Orthopedic regenerative medicine
Keynote Speaker Dr. Anthony Atala from WFIRM to give seminar on Regenerative Medicine: Current Concepts and Changing Trends.
Poster session in collaboration with WFIRM will allow attendees to network during breaks.
Members will have the opportunity to present and discuss advances in their research program related to the session topics listed above.
POSTER COMPETITION: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Graduate Students will showcase their research in a competitive forum. Students will be judged on both the quality and oral presentation of their poster.
For the symposium's agenda please click here
For more Information & Sponsorship inquiries please contact Nataly Tapper, CBES Business Manager at email@example.com