SYMPOSIUM: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Translational regenerative medicine
- Cancer diagnostics and personalized medicine
- Cryopreservation of tissues and organs
- 3D organs and organs on a chip
- Orthopedic regenerative medicine
Keynote Speaker Dr. Thomas Shupe, from WFIRM to give seminar on Human Body on a chip
Members will have the opportunity to present and discuss advances in their research program related to the session topics listed above.
POSTER COMPETITION: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
UNCC Graduate Students will showcase their research in a competitive forum. Students will be judged on both the quality and oral presentation of their poster.
For the symposium's agenda please click here
The Charlotte Biomdecial 2019 symposium is sponsored by:
For more Information & Sponsorship inquiries please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org