SYMPOSIUM: 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Translational regenerative medicine
- Cancer diagnostics and personalized medicine
- Cryopreservation of tissues and organs
- 3D organs and organs on a chip
- Orthopedic regenerative medicine
Keynote Speaker Dr. Thomas Shupe, from WFIRM to give seminar on Human Body on a chip
Members will have the opportunity to present and discuss advances in their research program related to the session topics listed above.
POSTER COMPETITION: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
UNCC Graduate Students will showcase their research in a competitive forum. Students will be judged on both the quality and oral presentation of their poster.
The Charlotte Biomdecial 2019 symposium is sponsored by:
For more Information & Sponsorship inquiries please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org